Australia v India 1st T20

The touring side has won its previous seven T20I series dating back to November 2017, and its last defeat in the format was against West Indies in July a year ago. But even if they blast the Australians out of the postcode this week, everything will be digested in the context of how they are in the Test series, which swings into life on December 6.

Admitting that Test cricket is the format Rohit wants to excel in, Rohit's current focus is on the three T20I games, the first of which begins on Wednesday. While MS Dhoni has not been picked in the T20I squad with his consent, Hardik Pandya is recovering from an injury and hence will not play the T20 and the Test series.

Rohit has an impressive record against Australia in one-day cricket Down Under, having scored 805 runs in 16 matches at 57.50. Sometimes they will get dominated like everyone does, but I think 85-90% of the times they're spot on and that's because they're always looking at how the game is going, how the batsmen are batting, what areas they're hitting, and what are the balls they need to execute in hard situations.

Death toll from California wildfire rises to 76
Northern California's Camp Fire has destroyed almost 10,000 homes and torched 233 square miles (603 square kilometres). Butte County sheriff Kory Honea said the situation was disheartening. "I think he's astute politically".

Asked if he is looking to get a third century here, Rohit said: "I would love to". "I've had a good time in Australia playing white-ball cricket".

The flamboyant cricketer who represents the Mumbai Indians in the IPL was speaking on the sidelines of a function in the city on Tuesday. "In places like Brisbane and Perth, the good bounce allows me to play my game because I have grown up playing on cement pitches back home", he said.

India goes into the series with an 81.20 win percentage in 2018 while Australia's lie at a low 56.25 percentage.

Pence: U.S. Won't Budge to Avoid Cold War With China
The U.S. tariff rate on $200-billion in Chinese goods is set to increase to 25 per cent from 10 per cent on January 1. Trump told reporters Friday that the Chinese response was largely complete but was missing four or five big things.

"The reason we came a few days early here is to get used to the bounce", he explained. "It's not going to be easy, but we've got quality in our group", said India's vice-captain.

The first T20I between India and Australia will take on 21 November, 2018. So, we want everybody to step up and make it count. "These two conditions are challenging and the Australians have tall bowlers who exploit those conditions and use it to their advantage", he said. "Indian batsman generally are not that tall. But the guys are eager to turn things around". While Bumrah is a natural fit, with his action, bowling style, and his attitude, it's astounding to see the development of Bhuvneshwar in the shortest format. Given the kind of form he is in, Rohit has a good enough chance of making it five, although he won't place his bets on it.

We look at the how each team has fared so far and what to expect from them in the knockout stages. I keep it simple, try to go out there and enjoy my game.

Zverev beats Cilic in error-strewn London battle
The world number one, aiming for a sixth ATP Finals title to pull level with Federer, plays Cilic on Friday while Zverev takes on Isner.