Britains Prince Philip, 97, back driving - without seatbelt

Share

Buckingham Palace revealed that Prince Philip was unhurt after a auto crash that involved another vehicle.

Meanwhile, despite Palace officials claiming that contact had been made privately in which "well wishes" were exchanged, a woman who was a passenger in the auto said that the Duke has not apologized.

Prince Philip was involved in a terrifying vehicle collision on Thursday afternoon, Buckingham Palace has confirmed.

"I still love him and the Queen", she said.

But Emma Fairweather, who broke her wrist in the collision, told the Sunday Mirror newspaper that she had not heard from the palace.

Phil Mickelson: 'Unsettling Feeling' Not Knowing All of the New Rules
Hadwin played the Stadium Course, Mullinax and Laird opened on the Nicklaus layout, and Clark was at La Quinta. One-time PGA Tour victor Adam Hadwin and long-time pro Steve Marino round out the top three at 13 under.

The 92-year-old Queen was out for a drive on the 18th of January, Friday, in which she was photographed by reporters who later published the photos in The Daily Mail. "I still haven't had any contact from the royal household".

British police have spoken with Prince Philip after he was photographed apparently driving without wearing a seatbelt.

As they drove along the A149 near Sandringham, the duke - who later said he had been dazzled by the low afternoon sun - pulled out of a side road and they struck his Land Rover side-on.

Philip's questionable driving practices have inspired a wide range of colorful Twitter commentary, including cheeky posts about royal meet and greets, as well as the prince's eye-popping age.

"The passenger from the other vehicle told me, "I always wanted to meet a royal - but not in this way", the 72-year-old told the Sun. I kept thinking he (the Prince) was going to stop, but he didn't.

Nancy Pelosi and her dual approaches
The U.S. government shutdown , which is resulted from the disagreements over border wall funding, is still ongoing. Trump on Monday rejected calls from one of his top Republican aides to temporarily reopen the government .

Additionally, the driver, a 28-year-old woman, suffered cuts to her knee. "Maybe he should prioritise that over test-driving his new auto".

The 97-year-old passed a police eyesight test on Saturday morning as the investigation into Thursday's crash continues, with police saying "any appropriate action" will be taken if necessary.

She added, "Receiving a message from someone else's partner who wasn't involved in the accident is confusing".

It comes after the 97-year-old duke was pulled from his wrecked Freelander on Thursday after it flipped on its side following a collision with a Kia.

But it is believed that her chauffeur avoided using the junction at Babingley where the accident happened.

American CEO among those killed in Kenya hotel attack
In 2015, al-Shabab claimed responsibility for an attack on Kenya's Garissa University that killed 147 people, mostly students. Some ducked behind cars, screaming, while others took cover behind fountains and other features at the lush complex.

On Saturday, just two days after the crash, Philip was seen back behind the wheel in a replacement vehicle, driving without a seatbelt near the royal family's Sandringham Estate.

Share